Improving Self-Esteem through Breast Augmentation
Also known as augmentation mammoplasty, a breast augmentation is one of the most common plastic surgeries in the United States. If you're dissatisfied with the shape, size or feel of your breasts due to genetics, weight loss, pregnancy or breastfeeding, breast enhancement surgery may be able to enhance your self-esteem by offering you a fuller, firmer bust.
Women may opt for breast surgery for a variety of reasons, including:
- Small or asymmetrical breasts
- Sagging or drooping breasts due to pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
- Changes in shape or size owed to significant weight loss
- Breast reconstruction after surgery to treat cancer
- Cosmetic alterations after a breast reconstruction
Choosing a Surgeon
Unfortunately, not all Florida plastic surgeons are experienced in augmentation mammoplasty. To maximize your satisfaction and reduce the odds of complications, take advantage of FloridaPlasticSurgeons.com's extensive list of local, experienced Board-Certified plastic surgeons that specialize in breast surgery.